[Parahym] Introducción a los Hymenoptera de la Región Neotropical

John Noyes j.noyes at nhm.ac.uk
Wed Aug 29 17:56:41 BST 2007

Dear fellow Hymenopterists,
        I now have a number of copies of the book "Introducción a los Hymenoptera de la Región Neotropical", edited by Fernando Fernandez and me, in stock and available for sale. The cost is $35 plus postage costs. Attached is a small pdf with the table of contents and some other information on the book. Those interested in purchasing the book should contact Dicky Yu (d.yu at uky.edu).

Title: Introducción a los Hymenoptera de la Región Neotropical
Editors: F. Fernández & M.J. Sharkey
ISBN: 958-701-708-0
Pages: xxx + 893
Authors: 51
Chapters: 99

Best to all,

Michael Sharkey
Professor
Department of Entomology
University of Kentucky
S-225 Ag. Sci. N
Lexington KY 40546-0091
Tel. (859) 257-9364
Email msharkey at uky.edu
Website: www.sharkeylab.org

John S. Noyes,
Department of Entomology,
The Natural History Museum,
Cromwell Road,
South Kensington,
London SW7 5BD
Tel.: +44 (0)207 942 5594    Fax.: +44 (0)207 942 5229 or
                                                          +44 (0)208 871 4940

Universal Chalcidoidea Database (everything you wanted to know about chalcidoids and more):
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/research-curation/projects/chalcidoids/
or
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/entomology/chalcidoids

Message regarding the Entomology Department move to temporary accommodation 2005
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/entomology/move.html

Interactive catalogue and biological database of World Chalcidoidea on CD:
Contact the publisher: DickyS._Yu at telus.net, or Dicky S. Yu, P.O.Box 48205,
Bentall Centre, Vancouver B.C., V7X 1N8, CANADA;
see also www.taxapad.com